Where is a Saturday night in Berlin?
16 Fun Things to Do in Berlin at Night
- Berlin Private Walking Tour.
- Visit the DDR Museum.
- Join a Pub Crawl.
- Brewery Tour.
- Experience the coffee culture.
- Charlottenburg Palace.
- Shows & Concerts.
- Berlin’s Famous Graffiti and Murals.
What should I avoid in Berlin?
Newcomers and tourists are invited to peruse our list of essential Berlin don’ts, so they can avoid some of the most common pitfalls.
- Don’t open a bottle of beer with an actual bottle opener. …
- Don’t speak English while queuing for Berghain. …
- Don’t cross a road when the little man is red. …
- Don’t bin your bottles.
Is it safe to walk in Berlin at night?
Is it safe to walk at night in Berlin? Yes, it’s pretty safe to walk at night in Berlin, especially if you stick with the popular streets. If you’re wandering off into small and dark side streets, you might encounter one or the other sketchy character.
What is there to do on a Saturday night in Berlin?
Top Things to do in Berlin at Night
- (1) VIEW THE CITY LIGHTS FROM ABOVE.
- (2) Take a stroll through the Brandenburg Gate and Unter den Linden (Free)
- (3) Learn about the night sky at the Wilhelm-Förster-Observatory and Planetarium (Budget)
- (4) Enjoy music of every genre.
- (5) Watch a show – anything from cabaret to ballet.
Is there a red light district in Berlin?
There is no red light district in Berlin.
Is Berlin unsafe?
Berlin is generally not dangerous in terms of serious criminal acts, but some bordering neighborhoods have increased the risk of violence and robberies and should be avoided by tourists, especially at night.
Are there no go areas in Berlin?
No-go area means: These are areas that you don’t dare to enter at any time of the day or night because you have to fear for life and limb. There are no such areas in Berlin.
Is Berlin safe for living?
Overall, Berlin is a very safe city. In fact, it is one of the safest cities in the world, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t have its dark corners that perhaps only the locals know well.
Which area of Berlin has most bars?
Nightlife districts in Berlin
- Weserstraße: The whole world in one neighbourhood.
- Wrangelstraße: Wet and wild partying by the River Spree.
- Simon-Dach-Straße: Berlin’s most diverse restaurant scene.
- City West: From chic elegance to iconic neighbourhood flair.
- Winterfeldtplatz: Queer neighbourhood.
Is Berlin good for nightlife?
Berlin is famous for its awesome nightlife: countless bars, pubs and events, combined with one of the best club scenes of the world. … As for us, we think that too much buzz is made about the famous clubs which are mentioned in all the travel guides and magazines.
Is it hard to get into clubs in Berlin?
With a few exceptions, getting into Berlin techno clubs is not that difficult. There are some basic rules that everybody should follow. Stick to small groups. Don’t be too loud or too drunk in the queue.