Does Germany offer green card?
A German Permanent Residence Permit, sometimes known as a Settlement Permit, can be issued to non-EU citizens who have lived in Germany for more than five years. Among the benefits of such a residence title is that it does not require any prolongation and allows free movement within the eurozone.
How can I get permanent residency in Germany?
Permanent EU residence permit
- have legally lived in Germany for at least five years.
- can support yourself and your family members to make a living.
- have a sufficient command of German and basic knowledge of the legal and social system and way of life in Germany.
- have sufficient living space for yourself and your family.
Which is the easiest country to get green card?
Here’s a list of 7 countries that are the easiest to immigrate to.
- Canada. For those who want to immigrate to an English-speaking country, and prize comfort and safety above all else, then Canada might be the right place. …
- Germany. …
- New Zealand. …
- Singapore. …
- Australia. …
- Denmark. …
How can I legally live in Germany?
To be eligible to move to Germany, you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Prove Financial Stability. …
- Have Health Insurance. …
- Have at Least Basic Proficiency in German. …
- Get a German Visa. …
- Standard Residence Permit. …
- European Union (EU) Blue Card. …
- Settlement Permit or Permanent Residence Permit.
How can I get green card in Germany?
To apply to become a permanent resident in Germany, you must fulfill the following conditions:
- Five uninterrupted years of residence in Germany with a residence permit.
- Five years of secure livelihood, including health insurance and social insurance (pension) contributions.
Is it easy to get PR in Germany?
The legal requirements, eligibility criteria and supporting documents to apply for a PR in Germany are not complicated. If you understand the rules and requirements and follow the application process diligently, then it will be easy to get your permanent residency.
How long does it take to become a permanent resident in Germany?
As such, you can become a German permanent resident: After four years if you are a skilled worker. After four years if you are a researcher. After two years if you are a skilled worker with a German university degree or vocational training.
Which European country is easy to get PR?
The simple and straightforward immigration programs offered in Latvia provide one of the quickest, easiest and cheapest routes toward EU residency and eventually EU citizenship.
How many types of residence permits are there in Germany?
The two types of residence permits are limited (Aufenthaltserlaubnis) and unlimited (Niederlassungserlaubnis). The Niederlassungserlaubnis can normally only be applied for after several years of continuous residence or if certain special requirements are met. The limited permit carries an expiration date.
Which country gives citizenship easily?
Ecuador. Ecuador joins countries where Indians easily get citizenship due to their citizenship by investment programme. It’s a small but developing country in the top west coast of South America having immense tourism and economic potential.
Which country has the easiest visa?
Mexico. Over 1 million Americans can’t be wrong! Mexico is the easiest and lowest cost residency visa period. Mexico also the most popular country with about 10 times more visas issued to US citizens than any other.