What does digger mean in German slang?
Often used in the Cities of Germany, “Digger” is the replacement for “Dude” or “Bro”. It is used in the same context as “Dude” or “Bro”.
What does Digga mean in Australia?
Digger is a military slang term for soldiers from Australia and New Zealand.
What does diggi mean?
Diggi ist used as female form of Digger. This has nothing to do with the English word but comes from “Dicker”, which is used as a synonym for friend.
What is Vasas Los?
There was a saying in Austria similar to “What’s happening” in English. The saying is “Vas ist los?” The answer was always “Nicht ist los, alles kaput” (Nothing is happening, everything is broken).
What is Digga in German?
Digga is simply word you use when addressing a friend, like “mate”, “dude” or “bro”. It’s older variation, Dicker, technically means “fat guy” but the most common use if the term has nothing to do with weight.
How do you insult someone in German?
German insults for people who aren’t too bright
- Arschgeige. If somebody just can’t do anything right, the German might call them an “Arschgeige” (literally, a butt violin). …
- Evolutionsbremse. …
- Honk. …
- Teletubbyzurückwinker. …
- Erbsenzähler. …
- Jeansbügler. …
- Spaßbremse. …
What is German slang?
More German words for slang. der Slang noun. slang. der Jargon noun. jargon, lingo, cant.
What are some common German phrases?
Basic German Phrases
- Guten Tag = Good morning.
- Hallo = Hello.
- Ich heiße … = My name is …
- Sprechen Sie Englisch? = Do you speak English?
- Wie heißt du? = What’s your name?
- Wie geht es dir? = How are you?
- Gut, danke = Fine, thank you.
- Nett, Sie kennen zu lernen = Nice to meet you.