How do you say congratulations and best wishes in German?
“ Ich wünsche dir alles Gute! ” translates to “best wishes” in German and similar to “Alles Gute” it can be used to congratulate or to wish someone the best for a future event. It is also primarily used in writing.
What is a unique way to wish someone a happy birthday wishes?
‘Happy Birthday’ Message Ideas for a Text Message
- Happy Birthday! …
- Remember, even if you have to get older, you never have to grow up! …
- Happy YOU day! …
- I hope you’ve had a great year, and I wish you many more. …
- Remember to live in the moment on this special day. …
- It’s your birthday! …
- I’m thinking of you on your birthday!
How do you say happy birthday and best wishes in German?
How to wish a German Happy Birthday
- Ganz herzliche Glückwünsche zum Geburtstag (All good wishes on your birthday)
- Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag und alles, alles Gute (Good wishes for your birthday and all the best for the coming year)
How do you wish someone successful in German?
The most common way to say “congratulations” in German is Herzlichen Glückwunsch!
How do you write a birthday blessing?
What to Write in a Birthday Card
- Hope you have a very Happy Birthday, [NAME]! …
- Happy Birthday! …
- On your birthday, I celebrate you and the special place you have in my heart. …
- Wishing you a blessed year and a wonderful day!
- Enjoy this special day in celebration of a most wonderful you!
How do you say I wish you in German?
The direct Translation is: ‘Ich wünsche dir das gleiche. ‘ But the first option is more simple. In general German People just use the word ‘ebenfalls’ or ‘gleichfalls’.
What is the German word for greetings?
Greetings – Sei(d) Gegrüßt! – The Words
|Hello.||Hallo. Grüß dich! casual Grüß Gott! In southern Germany and Austria. Guten Tag. Hello/Good Day. Guten Morgen/Guten Abend. Good morning/evening.|
|How are you?||Wie geht es Ihnen? formal Wie geht es dir? casual|