Where is ß on the keyboard iPhone?
The ß is at the lower right edge of the keyboard. It is NOT found by holding down the S key on an iPad (that is for the iPhone).
Where is ß on the German keyboard?
For example, to type ä, press Alt + A ; to type ß, press Alt + S . Stop the mouse over each button to learn its keyboard shortcut. Shift + click a button to insert its upper-case form.
How do I get German characters on my iPhone keyboard?
Add or remove a keyboard for another language
- Go to Settings > General > Keyboard.
- Tap Keyboards, then do any of the following: Add a keyboard: Tap Add New Keyboard, then choose a keyboard from the list. Repeat to add more keyboards.
How do I get double S on my iPhone?
So as you can see from the above, if you want to create a § on the iPhone keyboard, you can access the & key by pressing the 123 button at the bottom left, and then hold down as you press the ampersand.
How do you type a German S set?
“s-zet” (ß): Hold down “control” and press the ampersand (&) (i.e. Shift + 7) [Nothing will appear on your screen when you press this combination of keys]. Then release all three keys you just pressed and type the letter s. The “s-zet” (ß) should now appear.
How do you add another language to text on IPhone?
How to Text Message in a Foreign Language on the IPhone
- Tap “Settings | General | Keyboard | Add New Keyboard.”
- Scroll through the alphabetical list of languages and tap the keyboard you want to use. …
- Add as many keyboards as you need. …
- Launch the “Messages” app and begin typing a new text message as you normally would.
How do you type an umlaut in text?
Use a Ctrl Key Command
To create a ü, hold down the Ctrl, Shift and : keys simultaneously. Release the keys and type the letter u. Word adds an umlaut to the letter when it inserts it. To create an ö, use the same command, but type the letter o instead.
How do I get the German double s on my phone?
Enable German keyboard by going to settings > language & input > then clicking the settings button next to Google keyboard >input languages > select German. To type ß, you’ll need to hold down the s key, then it’ll pop up, same for ü under u, Å under A, etc.